In this video, we examine four thought-provoking reasons that frugal living is now popular. Looking back over the past 90 years, I show you the circumstances under which Americans have spent less and saved more. Historically, personal savings rates have dramatically risen during times of crisis.
Since the beginning of 2020, the personal savings rate is up over two percent. The question is: Will it continue to rise? We tell you why we hope so and give you tips and suggestions about the importance of deciding what you value, living with fewer possessions, and asking older friends and relatives about lessons they have learned about frugal living.
SOURCES USED IN THIS VIDEO:
//TIP JAR: Want to send us a special “Thank You” for our content? Here’s our PayPal email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
//WATCH MORE VIDEOS ABOUT FRUGALITY:
○ How to Be Frugal – Not Cheap or Greedy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqcjrH37cY
○ 70+ Creative Frugal Tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztr-L6cv30k&list=PLCom1FJcZQnfh4QL9Ff1su0Hdfo49-wtg
○ Extreme Frugality – Tips to Save Money Fast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_sW4KD5bk8&list=PLCom1FJcZQnd1GG3VA5hSherwtw1wti5G
// FREE RESOURCE
Savings Goal Trackers: https://underthemedian.com/financial-goal-forms/
//SHOP OUR COURSES!
• Menu Planning Made Easy: https://underthemedian.com/menu-planning-made-easy/
• Debt-Free Christmas Binder: https://underthemedian.com/debt-free-christmas-binder/
• Personal Finance Planner: https://underthemedian.com/yearly-finance-planner/
• Home Energy Savings Guide:https://underthemedian.com/home-energy-savings-guide/
• Teaching Children a Biblical View of Money: https://underthemedian.com/biblical-financial-parenting-book-and-video-set/
//CAMERA GEAR USED:
Shure Microphones to plug into a mixer: (Great for interviews):
Blue Yeti mic with stand (Our favorite mic for Live Broadcasts) –
○ Studio lights – https://amzn.to/3pdgq8V
//TOOLS & SERVICES WE RECOMMEND:
○ Our Logo design is by: Sarah Hallam, graphic artist:, contact her at: email@example.com.
○ Discount and Coupon Browser Extensions:
Honey: (Coupon Browser Extension) https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/m7n46co
Rakuten: (Cash Back!) https://www.rakuten.com/r/HOPEWA158?eeid=28187
Ibotta: (Earn cash back on groceries!) https://ibotta.risj.net/P2JJz
○ Mailerlite – https://www.mailerlite.com/invite/53867ca569af5
//COME SAY HI!
Our website: https://underthemedian.com/
We’re Hope and Larry and we raised our four sons, debt-free, including paying cash for our home (when our salary averaged less than $40,000). For tips on saving money, budgeting, paying off debt, and setting goals (while living with a spirit of joy and abundance), subscribe to us here on YouTube and visit us at our website and on social media.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that we provide we may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting our channel so we can continue to provide you with free content each week!
For all inquiries, please use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original video here