Are Self-Defense Weapons Worth Carrying? We Tested Them!
Can you use pepper spray in a windy area without hurting yourself? What if you are using a stun gun on an attacker and they grab your shoulder…Are you going to get shocked? We put self-defense weapons to the test in this week’s video.
For this week’s Weapons Wednesday, I wanted to address some of the common concerns with self-defense weapons.
1) How easily will an expandable baton break if you strike it against a hard surface?
2) Are plastic self-defense keychains easy to break?
3) If I use a stun gun to defend myself and my attacker touches me, will I get shocked as well?
4) Are personal alarms worth using? Wouldn’t it be easier just to scream?
5) Can I spray pepper spray in a windy environment without it spraying back in my face?
We answered these questions in this week’s video.
Here are the weapons I tested in this video:
1) Spring-Loaded Expandable Baton: https://www.karatemart.com/spring-loaded-expandable-baton
2) Black Extendable Baton Keychain: https://www.karatemart.com/black-12-inch-extendable-baton-keychain
3) Slim Grip Knuckle Duster: https://www.karatemart.com/slim-grip-knuckle-duster
4) Black Plastic Knuckle Duster: https://www.karatemart.com/black-plastic-knuckle-duster
5) White Skull Spiked Keychain: https://www.karatemart.com/white-skull-spiked-keychain
6) Umbrella Disguised Stun Gun: https://www.karatemart.com/umbrella-disguised-stun-gun
7) Hidden Lipstick Alarm: https://www.karatemart.com/hidden-lipstick-alarm
8) Personal Alarm Keychain: https://www.karatemart.com/personal-alarm-keychain
9) Self-Defense Pepper Spray: https://www.karatemart.com/self-defense-pepper-spray
#WeaponsWednesday #KarateMart #SelfDefense
0:38 Do Telescoping Batons Bend Easily?
4:56 Slim-Grip Knuckle Duster
5:30 Will Plastic Self-Defense Weapons Break?
8:54 Umbrella Disguised Stun Gun
10:18 Can you shock yourself with a stun gun?
12:14 Are Personal Alarm Keychains Effective?
16:12 Can Pepper Spray Blow Back in my Face?
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
View original video here